What Kind of Information Does GOTRAYNE Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a positive experience while you use our App, to hear your comments, to respond to your inquiries, and to provide you with access to our services. GOTRAYNE may collect both personal information (“Personal Information”) and information about your use of the App (“Non-personal Information”). Personal Information may include your name and email address. Non-personal Information may include: 1) technical information, such as the type of smart phone you use, the date and time you access the App, and your Internet protocol address; 2) service usage information, such as records and history about transactions and preferences, and the demographic, geographic, and psychographic information, and other feedback you supply to us, and 3) your personal metrics and log data. Also, when you register or create an online account/profile with us, contact customer service, participate in our surveys, or send us testimonials, feedback or submissions, you are providing us with your personal information.
We also utilize cookies. Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognize you when you return to our website. Cookies let us identify you to provide you a personalized experience on our website. We use cookie and web beacon technology to track which pages on our sites our visitors view. Most Internet browsers permit you to erase or block cookies. If you configure your browser to remove or reject cookies, though, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our App.
How Does GOTRAYNE Use My Information?
When we collect information from you, such information may be used for one or more of the following reasons:
- process and complete your profile and any App transactions
- identify your service preferences so that we can notify you of new or additional services (offered by us or third parties) that might be of interest to you
- improve service offerings and customer service
- notify you about new services, features, promotions and special offers that GOTRAYNE or its affiliates thinks you will find valuable
- provide to you newsletters
- respond to your inquiries
- measure the advertising effectiveness of our online and other advertisements and offers
- customize the services you see
- permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds
- conduct research
- help us understand App usage/activity and improve your use of our App
- collect aggregated site-visitation statistics
- help us prevent fraud and minimize credit risk
Does GOTRAYNE Share My Information With Third Parties?
We may share Non-personal Information with select third parties on an anonymous basis (that is, in a way that does not connect your Non-personal Information to your Personal Information or disclose your Personal Information in any fashion).
If GOTRAYNE, or substantially all of our assets, are sold, or GOTRAYNE reorganizes or merges into another company, then customer information, including Personal Information, will likely be one of the transferred assets.
On rare occasions, we may be required to disclose your Personal Information as required by law and as necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us. Or we may need to do so to protect our customer’s rights.
Is My Information Secure With GOTRAYNE?
GOTRAYNE uses security measures to protect the privacy of your Personal Information. However, transmissions over the Internet are not completely secure, and any information you send to or through our App may be accessible by others. GOTRAYNE cannot guarantee our security measures.
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your user name, password, and any account information. It is important for you to be responsible and protect your user name, password, and device against unauthorized users. It is important to sign off when you have completed using a device accessible by others.
How does GOTRAYNE Protect Kids’ Privacy?
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet and will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. Users of our App must be at least 13 years old. If you are under 13 years old, you should not provide information to us without the involvement of a parent or guardian. If a child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us (see below) to delete such information from our records.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition or criminal background) on or through the App or otherwise.
Notification of Changes
How You Can Access, Change or Suppress Your Personal Information?
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete, or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that you previously provided us, please email, call, or write us using the contact information listed below in the “Contact Us” section and clearly describe your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed or changed.
Terms & Conditions
In order to access and use the GoTrayne, LLC Platform or create an account with GoTrayne, LLC, you must be at least 18 years old. You are responsible for providing us with accurate information when creating an account with us on our Platform.
You are responsible for anything that occurs when someone has signed into your account. Please contact us at email@example.com if you believe your account has been compromised.
Livestream Classes and/or Personal Training Sessions are optimized for laptops and PC browsers. You can also join Classes and/or Personal Training Sessions on certain tablets and mobile devices, as well as schedule, view, and book Classes on any mobile device.
In consideration of being able to participate in Classes and/or Personal Training Sessions offered by GoTrayne, LLC, you understand that you:
Read, agree to, and sign agreements whereby clients assume the risks for participation, waive of liability, and agree to training policies and procedures.
Hold yourself accountable for scheduling, keeping track of, and attending Classes and/or Personal Training Sessions.
Follow GoTrayne, LLCs Community Standards:
GoTrayne, LLC will not tolerate objectionable content or abusive members on the Platform.
As a participant in Classes or Personal Training Sessions, you are part of GoTrayne’s community.
You agree to not violate policies, be abusive towards others, do anything illegal, or engage in any behavior that endangers the security of GoTrayne’s platform and members.
GoTrayne will NOT tolerate ANY behavior that will: Provoke or antagonize people, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
GoTrayne will NOT tolerate ANY behavior that is: Racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality; defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful (including promotion of hate speech or violence) or inflammatory;
GoTrayne will NOT tolerate ANY behavior that will: Provide any medical, financial or other licensed advice, whether or not you have a license;
GoTrayne will NOT tolerate ANY behavior that: Uses the Platform for any unsolicited advertising material or spam;
GoTrayne will NOT tolerate ANY behavior that: Distributes or otherwise abuses any private information of any member or instructor;
Additionally, your access to and use of the Platform is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations in the jurisdiction where you are accessing the Platform.
We rely on you to report content that you find inappropriate or objectionable. Reporting content is anonymous. These Terms apply to Classes and any other content on GoTrayne, LLC.
If we, in our sole discretion, determine that an Account is in violation of our policies, we will take action (ranging from a warning to permanently suspending the account and/or ending the Class/deleting any associated content). The member whose content is acted upon will receive an email from us when we take action on the reported account and/or videos, so that they can contact us with any relevant information that they think we have not considered. However, the final decision is always subject to our sole discretion.
GoTrayne, LLC reserves the right to remove or disable access to content or an Account. In most situations, we strive to work with members to resolve any potential issues or violations and allow the member to continue to use GoTrayne, LLC.
LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE
Summary: you are aware of the risks of exercising and participating in, or instructing, classes and/or personal training sessions. Please check with a healthcare professional to ensure you are healthy enough to be in a class or personal training session. These classes and/or personal training sessions are not medical advice. You hold GoTrayne, LLC harmless for any issue that may arise from your use of GoTrayne, LLC or participation in classes and/or personal training sessions.
You understand that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in exercising and that the classes and/or personal training sessions you may register for, attend or participate in offer a range of activity and intensity levels. By using GoTrayne, LLC (as either an attendee or an instructor), you acknowledge and agree, on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns that you are aware of these risks which include, but are not limited to, property damage, illness, loss and bodily injury or death. You acknowledge that some of these risks cannot be eliminated and you specifically assume the risk of injury or harm.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to consult with your physician or other health care professional prior to using GoTrayne, LLC (including but not limited to attending, participating in, instructing, or using a class or personal training session) and to determine if and how using GoTrayne, LLC is appropriate for you. Do not use classes and/or personal training sessions if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately.
You also understand and agree that the platform offers fitness and related information that is designed for informational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing on the platform is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medical, professional or counseling care. You should not rely on any information on or through the platform and/or a class or personal training session as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Always consult a physician if you have any concerns or questions about your health or fitness level.
You understand, agree, warrant, and covenant that you are voluntarily deciding to use GoTrayne.com (“GoTrayne”). While using GoTrayne, you may engage in the activities permitted (collectively, the “Activities”). Your choice to undertake the Activities is voluntary on your part and you are solely responsible for your action in undertaking such activities. Accordingly, for good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you hereby agree as follows:
1. Waiver. You understand that participation in the Activities is potentially hazardous and you should not participate unless you are medically able and properly trained. Your participation in the Activities is done so knowingly and you freely assume all associated risks. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that participation in the Activities carries with it certain inherent risks that cannot be eliminated completely, ranging from minor injuries to catastrophic injuries, including death. You understand and agree that in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Activities, you, your heirs, personal representatives, and assigns do hereby release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue GoTrayne.com, GoTrayne, LLC, its related entities, employees, officers, directors, contractors, agents, representatives, fellow invitees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) for any and all liability and damage arising from your participation in the Activities or otherwise in connection with your use of GoTrayne.
2. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. The Released Parties shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from your participation in the Activities. The Released Parties expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all damages, costs, claims, or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising from or relating to your breach of any term of this agreement.
4. Applicable Law; Consent to Jurisdiction. The statutes and laws of the State of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to your participation in the Activities and this waiver. You agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with the Released Parties resides in the courts of Sarasota County (or Federal Courts for the Middle District of Florida) and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Sarasota County (or Federal Courts for the Middle District of Florida) in connection with any dispute including any claim involving the Released Parties.
5. Severability. You further expressly agree that this agreement and waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Florida and that if any provision of this agreement shall be found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
BY PARTICIPATING IN A GOTRAYNE SESSION, YOU ARE AFFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOREGOING AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP ANY CLAIMS, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, THE ACTION OR INACTION OF ANY OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE ACTIVITIES OR OTHERWISE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THE AGREEMENT AND WAIVER FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY AND INTEND BY YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.